For most bloggers, writing blog posts is less of a job and more of a fiery passion we have exploding inside us. If you’re anything like me, you may have several pages of a notebook FILLED with blog post ideas, or several notes started on my phone to remind myself!
However, that doesn’t mean we always have the right blog post for the right time. Sometimes you’re just really stuck. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of 65 blog post ideas – for this very reason!
Often, my brain-dump pages are filled with ideas, but some of them are better saved for other seasons, holidays or until there is simply a better time. Or, I truthfully sometimes cannot come up with any ideas at all!
It’s okay to get writer’s block! There is a solution after all – find something that re-lights your soul on fire! If you find something that re-ignites you, you’ll have absolutely no trouble at all writing about it!
Below I have compiled a list of 65 blog post ideas you can save and turn to when you really feel like you have nothing to write about!
65 Blog Post Ideas For Lifestyle Bloggers
1. How to guide: pick something you’re great at and write a how-to. Guides are super helpful ways for people to learn something.
2. Holiday gift-guides (Valentine’s is right around the corner, peak the interest of the last minute shoppers!)
3. Share a personal struggle/triumph that lead you to where you are today.
4. Write a book review.
5. Drug store makeup beauty guide.
6. Money saving tricks: this will never not be popular! People love learning how to save money and how they can do it easily.
7. A new recipe you just tried.
8. All about you: share 5 things with your readers they may not know about you!
9. What your skincare routine is.
10. Favourite blog posts you’ve recently read.
11. Self-Care Ideas.
12. How you get blog traffic.
13. A list of your favourite things (could be products, things to do on a Saturday, favourite books etc.)
14. Insider scoop on your city: where are all the best places to go eat when visiting.
15. What is your morning/blogging routine? Share it with others!
16. Share your tips and tricks for getting organized.
17. How you create graphics for your blog and Pinterest.
18. Apps you could not live without (bonus: make two posts for blogging and non-blogging apps!)
19. Social media strategies: how are you reaching your followers and how are you keeping them engaged with you?
20. 5 Things you’re currently in love with (a mix of products, books, foods etc.).
21. What’s currently on your playlist.
22. How to do [blank] on a budget.
23. Tips for taking the perfect Instagram photos/photos for your blog.
24. How to plan the perfect girls night out/in.
25. Recent shopping haul – from where and what did you get?
26. Successes and failures – what have you found helpful as a blogger?
27. Go to hairstyles for every occasion.
28. Compile a list of resources for new lifestyle bloggers
29. Birth year lessons – ex. 30 things I learned in 30 years.
Related Post: Turning Off: 5 Ways for Bloggers can Unplug & Recharge
30. Home decor on a budget – how to revamp your space while staying within your means.
31. Do’s and Don’ts – how to be a wonderful wedding guest.
32. Tips for staying motivated when you don’t feel like doing anything.
33. Goal planning and achieving – how you stick to getting your goals done.
34. Cute date ideas for yourself, a friend or partner.
35. Your ultimate self-pamper guide.
36. Why you started your blog.
37. Share your content planning strategy for your blog.
38. Compile a list of top Netflix + TV shows by genre.
39. Ultimate coffee guide – saving money, getting more for your money, best drink hacks for different chains).
40. How you unwind when you’re stressed.
41. After graduation: how you felt and advice you have for new graduates.
42. Favourite accessories.
43. 15 fun things to do in your city/surrounding area.
44. What’s on your to-do list and how you organize your tasks (bonus if you can showcase a planner you use and love!).
45. Ultimate music festival guide – outfits, makeup, & how to thrive not just survive.
46. Habits to incorporate into your day to increase productivity.
47. How to plan the ultimate bachelorette/bridal shower.
48. Ultimate summer concert guide for your city/surrounding area.
49. How to start a lifestyle blog – a guide.
50. How to monetize your blog/be able to work from home.
51. List ways to get out and get more active.
52. Collaborate with/interview another blogger!
53. How to guide for affiliate marketing.
54. Poll your readers: ask them to choose from a few topics which blog post they’d like you to release this week.
55. Networking tips for the blogging community.
56. Explain your process for selecting a topic, writing a blog post, and how you promote said blog post after it’s published.
57. Wish list – list of top things you want at the moment (could be any topic).
58. Bestie bucket list – a list of things you have to do with your best friend.
59. Ultimate cozy clothes guide – where to find the best clothes for a day of lounging at home.
60. Top ways to declutter your house.
61. Ultimate travel guide – how to pack your bag.
62. Planning the perfect weekend getaway.
63. 5 Makeup tips you swear by.
64. Ideas for daily Instagram stories.
65. Your personal goals for the next month/year.
I hope this list has sparked inspiration to write your next blog post! Let me know of any great ideas I’m missing below!